Thursday, November 5, 2009

i cannot resolve

why is everything always slipping?
slipping through my hands.

why is everything always falling?
falling through my hands?

why does time never stop?
can't time be stopped?

what good would it do anyway? we are slaves.
we are born into this room of concrete of beams of impenetrable steel.

these four walls of madness.

this inescapable reminder that we'll never win.

what is more...... the concept makes no sense.


what's worse? the belief its possible? or the belief its not?


what do you believe? what do you believe?


every sip of wine a reminder of a mortality i'm sinking in..... sinking into.


if i bothered to count, every revolution of the fan above my head is literally counting down to my dying day. i long for a revolution that will unfortunately only remain a thought in my head beneath these revolutions. and i revolve around these thoughts i cannot resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment